Monday 25 October 2010

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream & Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream


Elemis - winner of Best British Brand at the CEW awards 2010 - has been one of those brands that I wanted to try but the products are most definitely in the Premium range of skincare..

I managed to get my hands on some samples of these two products and I have been wowed. I love the texture - light cream, instantly absorbing and smells divine (if a little like Dentine), I keep sniffing my fingers as I love it so much.

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - £75 for 50mls - Suitable for all skin types

Claims - Clinically proven to:

Reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 78%
Increase skin hydration and moisture levels by up to 45%*

A powerful anti-ageing cream provides a progressive lifting effect through increased collagen support. The dynamic combination of ingredients helps to deliver visible results within 15 days.


I used this in conjunction with - 


Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream - £90 for 50mls - Suitable for all skin types

Claims -

Formulated with a powerful combination of concentrated actives including Padina Pavonica and Anti-Ageing Hexapeptide, this moisture-rich cream gel stimulates collagen synthesis, increases oxygen levels by up to 41%* and provides anti-oxidant protection.

What I found - There was a definite visible improvement in my skin - my husband actually commented on the plumpness of my skin and he wasn't aware I was trying these products. He said that I am looking younger and my skin looks bright - so a thumbs up from both of us.

I am sad though now that my samples have finished as I really enjoyed using them but they are definitely on the Christmas List - I wonder if I will be lucky enough to find myself unwrapping these on Christmas day ?

Available to purchase from www.timetospa.co.uk or Elemis stockists.

1 comment:

  1. If you ask father christmas, tell him I want some too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, I love reading them and will reply to all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails