Thursday 17 March 2011

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm


Yesterday my post was all about radiance achieved with Hocus Focus from Soap & Glory today the theme continues. If you prefer to look bright and radiant without a hint of shimmer then today's post is for you.

I absolutely love Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.This is a truly fantastic product and one that is going to be added to my Beauty Essentials page. As such an iconic product I quite simply had to try it to see what all the fuss was about. Yes, I am now a convert.

Beauty Flash Balm claims - To brighten and tighten. Suitable for ALL skin types.

To use - Apply after cleansing and toning ( you can use with a moisturiser but you don't have to) using a pea size amount apply a thin layer to your face without massaging in. Apply makeup immediately. Beauty Flash Balm can also be used as a facial mask 2 or 3 times a week.

This product comes in a squeezable tube, easy to get the right amount out.



In this picture the bottom half of my hand has Beauty Flash Balm applied

Apparently when you use this product you will literally feel it tighten your features..I am going to admit I have used this quite a few times now, with and without moisturiser to see if it makes a difference and I have yet to get that tightening feeling ..most unusual. However, my appearance does look like I have had a mini facelift, and I look wide awake, whether it is because I expect to look great I don't know, I just look in the mirror and feel that I do!

Beauty Flash Balm is considered to be an amazing primer and is used and rated by many make up artists. When I use it my skin feels silky soft on application, the effect really is instant brilliance and a more radiant appearance. It doesn't hide pores but it provides an excellent, smooth and long lasting base for makeup, keeping it in place for hours.

I wouldn't use this every day (it is quite expensive) but I used it when I was feeling under the weather recently and was complimented on how well I looked! I use this particularly when I feel like my skin is dull and I need a boost. I think Beauty Flash Balm works really well as a day product as opposed to Hocus Focus which I prefer to use in the evenings.

I cannot rave about this product enough and can definitely recommend this as a must have in your make-up bag.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - Price can vary from £20-£27 depending on outlet so it is worth shopping around.

Have you tried Beauty Flash Balm?

6 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooooo Ive got that. I had a mini one and boy am I making it last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to buy thi, so when I was on the plane back from Antigua earlier this year, I found it in the flight mag, and asked to buy it.

    They took my card and off they went, and I didn't see any attendant again for hours.
    They finally came and said they flight shop had closed- I was fuming!

    Aaanyway, so I still don't have it- but reading your review, I am really wondering whether this could be the same thing as Boots Time Delay skin treatment radiant booster- as I used to buy this ALL the time (with my £5 vouchers) and it does exactly what you described in your post.

    Gives face a radiant boost, look more fresh and awake and so on.

    You should give it a go, to see how they compare ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good how it's for all skin types! I've not tried any Clarins products but this does sound good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE beauty flash balm. I don't know what's in it to make it different to other primers but it really does make your skin look fresh & dewy. If I'm having a day when I think my skin is looking pretty good I just stick some of this on with mascara & go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LilaVanilla - It is pretty amazing stuff.

    Christina Marie - I haven't tried much from Clarins either but this has really won me over

    Chic BB - I will definitely look into that - Clarins is such an iconic product if the Boots one is is just as good you wonder why it isn't pushed much... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bettina,

    I had tried a long time ago and as long as I remember I was not really impressed. I've been given a sample of it last week so i tried again yesterday at night, as a light face-pack (following the advice of the beautician) on my 40 years old skin....and I was pleasantly surprised. I agree with you, it hides pores and gives a uniform and radiant appearance to the skin. I might purchase it next time (I am using currently a moisturising mask from Eisenberg)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, I love reading them and will reply to all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails